Complete the following paperwork:
- Parent Permission
- Release to work site
- Media release
- Training plan
The worksite interview:
- Call worksite and set up interview. Go to the interview.
- Call Career Planner after interview & make appointment to write worksite agreement.
Complete your 30 hours paid work agreement hours as well as the 10 volunteer hours.
- Turn in time sheets and get paid for Work Experience.
- Turn in your log for the 10 hours of volunteering to get stipend for volunteering.
- Turn in log and daily journal for both to get High School credit toward graduation.
For more information, please contact: