How can the WIOA Young Adult Program help me?
Services are tailored to your unique needs and may include:
- Assessment of your current skills and interests
- Help in determining your career options
- Support and assistance in getting a high school diploma or GED
- Occupational skills training for a high-growth, high demand position
- Access to earn-while-you-learn training opportunities
- Assistance with job search components
How much will the program cost?
There are no fees to you. The WIOA Young Adult Program is funded by federal funds through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
Download WIOA Young Adult PDF
Contact us now!
Career Solutions staff will work with you to create a plan that will put you on the road to a good job.
Call or email for more information:
Denise H, Lead Career Planner
Angela S, Career Planner
This program is supported by the US Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (DOL/ETA) as part of an award totaling $483,345 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources.