Do you want skills that lead to a great career?
Are you between the ages of 16-24 years old? Do you live in Stearns or Benton County?
How can the WIOA Young Adult Program help me?
Services are tailored to your unique needs and may include:
- Assessment of your current skills and interests
- Help in determining your career options
- Support and assistance in getting a high school diploma or GED
- Occupational skills training for a high-growth, high demand position
- Access to earn-while-you-learn training opportunities
- Assistance with job search components
How much will the program cost?
There are no fees to you. The WIOA Young Adult Program is funded by federal funds through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
“I would recommend the WIOA Young Adult Program to others. It is a great source of support to prepare you for the future and your success. They care about you doing well!”
Contact us now!
Career Solutions staff will work with you to create a plan that will put you on the road to a good job.
Call or email for more information:
Denise Hooper, Youth Career Planner
office: 320.308.5720 ■ cell/text: 320.266-1227
Sara Dahlquist, Youth Career Planner
office: 320.308.5713 ■ cell/text: 320.250.5964