Preparing Young Adults for What’s Next
What is LEARN & EARN?
- LEARN & EARN is an 8-10 week program designed to help young adults prepare for a successful future.
- It’s a chance to gain work skills, increase English and math skills, work towards obtaining a diploma and gain employment with sustainable wages.
- LEARN & EARN begins February 5, 2018 and takes place at American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) at 5200 Foundry Circle, St. Cloud | www.aam.com
Who can benefit from LEARN & EARN?
- Young adults ages 18-24 who live in the St. Cloud area, who want to earn a diploma OR are underemployed seeking a higher wage and want to prepare for a bright future.
- Participants must be available 1st or 2nd shift, Monday – Friday, be able to occasionally lift 75 pounds and pass a physical exam.
What’s great about LEARN & EARN?
- Increase skills leading to a diploma and obtain work experience and employment.
- Learn what qualities an employer is looking for and how to be successful in the workplace.
- Learn a variety of manufacturing skills and duties through on-the-job training.
- Earn up to $14/hour to learn and work! Participants work in various production jobs. There
is opportunity for job advancement with benefits at AAM after 60 days.
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Or, call or email for more information:
Denise Hooper, Youth Career Planner