Preparing Students for What’s Next
What is CareerQuest?
- CareerQuest is a program, funded by the Minnesota Department of Vocational
Rehabilitation Services, designed to help high school students prepare for life
- It’s a chance to explore career and training options, gain work skills, and learn how
to be successful after high school.
Who can benefit from CareerQuest?
Students in grades 9–12 attending school in Stearns or Benton County, who have any type of
disability and want to prepare for a bright future.
What’s great about CareerQuest?
CareerQuest students will:
- Discover and explore great job and training options beyond high school and map the
steps to getting there.
- Learn what qualities employers are looking for and how to be SUCCESSFUL in any job.
- Discover what your rights are in the workplace and how to advocate for yourself at work
- Participate in a fun community service project in the local community.
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Or, call or email for more information:
Denise Hooper, Youth Career Planner