How can the WIOA Adult Program help me?
Services are tailored to your unique needs and may include:
- Assessment of your current skills and interests
- Help in determining your career options
- Assistance in preparing your resume and cover letters
- Access to earn-while-you-learn training opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Tuition assistance for counselor-approved classroom training that supports your career goal
- Information and assistance in getting a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Referrals to community agencies
- Interview coaching
- Work readiness skills
How much will the program cost?
There are no fees to you. The WIOA Adult Program is funded by federal funds through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
How do I get started?
The sooner the better! The earlier you begin, the easier your transition will be to your next job. Career Solutions staff will work with you to create a plan that will put you on the road to a good job.
You can fill out our form online by following the link below to begin the process.
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Or, call for more information: