Think Bigger. Imagine. Change Your Life.
The St. Cloud Technical & Community College, Adult Basic Education (ABE), and Career Solutions have designed classes to help people who want to enter the world of manufacturing. The course will include classroom and lab work.
- At least 18 years old?
- Wanting to sign up for a program that can change your future?
- Need a high school diploma or GED?
- Need a job?
- Want to work with your hands?
Area employers are looking for workers with manufacturing skills.
- Explore careers in manufacturing.
- Complete job readiness training, including teamwork, leadership, communication, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Earn your high school diploma/GED.
- Learn in demand manufacturing skills.
- Earn certifications to include: Manufacturing Certificate, Production Technologies Certificate and/or a credential in Automation, Machining, Welding or further career with a Diploma in Manufacturing.
- Increase your chances for employment.
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Or, call or email for more information:
Denise Hooper, Career Planner