Preparing Young Adults for What’s Next
What is LEARN & EARN?
- LEARN & EARN is an 7 week program designed to help young adults prepare for a successful future.
- It’s a chance to gain work skills, increase English and math skills, work towards obtaining a diploma and gain employment with sustainable wages.
Who can benefit from LEARN & EARN?
- Young adults ages 18-24 who live in the St. Cloud area, who want to enhance their English skills, earn a diploma OR are underemployed seeking a higher wage and want to prepare for a bright future.
What’s great about LEARN & EARN?
- Increase skills leading to a diploma and obtain work experience.
- Learn what qualities an employer is looking for and how to be successful in the workplace.
- Learn a variety of duties through on-the-job training.
- Earn a stipend to learn and work!
- To get started contact Denise or Ahmed to register for an informational session.
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Denise Hooper, Lead Career Planner – Cell: 320-266-1227