Preparing Young Adults for What’s Next
What is LEARN & EARN?
- LEARN & EARN is an 7 week program designed to help young adults prepare for a successful future.
- It’s a chance to gain work skills, increase English and math skills, work towards obtaining a diploma and gain employment with sustainable wages.
- LEARN & EARN begins June 18, 2018 and takes place at Coleman Manufacturing at 1100 Stearns Drive, Sauk Rapids | www.coleman.com
Who can benefit from LEARN & EARN?
- Young adults ages 18-24 who live in the St. Cloud area, who want to enhance their English skills, earn a diploma OR are underemployed seeking a higher wage and want to prepare for a bright future.
- Participants must be available 1st or 2nd shift, Monday – Thursday.
What’s great about LEARN & EARN?
- Increase skills leading to a diploma and obtain work experience.
- Learn what qualities an employer is looking for and how to be successful in the workplace.
- Learn a variety of manufacturing skills and duties through on-the-job training.
- Earn a stipend of up to $1,200 to learn and work! Participants will work in various production jobs.
- To get started contact Denise or Ahmed to register for an informational session and attend an intake session on June 5th at 9:00am.
LEARN & EARN Partners
Visit our contact page and make sure to mention this program in your message.
Or, call or email for more information:
Denise Hooper, Youth Career Planner