Does your business need help with expanding and retaining your workforce? Career Solutions Immigrant Services can help businesses with recruitment, training and retention needs.
- Remove barriers and tap into immigrant populations to fill open positions
- Increase workplace diversity
- Access the Employer Immigrant Resource Guide with hiring resources and contacts
- Development of cultural competency training for supervisors and management to
create cultural awareness with immigrant employees
- Development of training for immigrant employees to create an understanding of the
company’s culture, responsibilities and expectations
- Resolve employer issues related to cultural misunderstandings
Retention: Liaison / Communication Services
- Suggestions and solutions to ease communication barriers
- Mediation services for employees to help with retention
- Guidance and recommendations regarding translation for human resources policies and procedures
- Assistance with meaningful connections between employers and job seekers.
- Connect with the Immigrant Employment Connection Group
For more information:
Ahmed M – 320.308.5701
Career Solutions connects businesses with qualified workers. We partner with other local service providers to create innovative workforce development solutions and help employers onboard and upskill quality workers.
As a partner in the Minnesota Workforce Development system, our office is co-located within the CareerForce in St. Cloud. Employers often use the centers to recruit and train staff.