APPLY FOR THIS VOLUNTEER POSITION TODAY!
Primary Objective of Position
Greet and direct WorkForce Center visitors, answer multi-line telephone, provide clerical support to the agency and to the WorkForce Center Partners. Provide client assistance in resource room. The receptionist represents the agency to the public.
This position will have flexibility in hours, preferably for a minimum of three months.
• Greet WorkForce Center visitors in a friendly professional manner
• Help direct clients to designated areas
• Maintain confidentiality of customers and visitors to the WFC
• Answer multi-line telephone
• Open and process daily mail
• Label, record, copy, and duplicate information following original content and format
• Assist with faxing and making copies for clients
• Miscellaneous projects as assigned (mailings, stocking paper, wiping tables, etc.)
• Provide Resource Room coverage as necessary (varies by location)
• Schedule conference rooms (varies by location)
- Applicants must pass a criminal background check
• Administrative Support
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving
• Office Reception
• Basic Computer Skills
Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant will be available for questions and assistance.
About Career Solutions
• Career Solutions is an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
• For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
• Career Solutions primarily serves Stearns and Benton counties.
• Career Solutions offers an encouraging, supportive, upbeat and energetic work environment!
Dress Code: Business Casual
To APPLY for this position, email your resume to:
Business Development Specialist
1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303