Effective Date: December 1, 2021
Position Title: Reception & Career Lab Specialist (Part–time: 10–20 hours per week)
Primary Objective of Position: Greet and direct CareerForce St. Cloud visitors, answer multi–line telephone, provide clerical support to the agency and to the CareerForce St. Cloud Partners. Provide universal services for job seeker customers in the Career Lab. This position represents the agency to the public.
- Reception responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet CareerForce St. Cloud visitors in a friendly professional manner
- Help direct clients to designated areas
- Maintain confidentiality of customers and visitors to the CareerForce St. Cloud
- Answer multi-line telephone
- Open and process daily mail
- Label, record, copy, and duplicate information following original content and format
- Assist with faxing and making copies for clients
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned (mailings, stocking paper, collating, etc.)
- Provide Career Lab coverage as necessary
- Schedule conference room
- Assist the Career Lab customers with various needs including, but not limited to:
- Using basic computer skills
- Logging into computer
- Offering advice on resume building and cover letters
- Using Minnesotaworks.net and other employment websites to search for and apply for jobs
- Researching local employers that are hiring
- Setting up email accounts
- Completing online job applications
- Scanning or faxing documents
- Promoting job search workshops and other services available at the CareerForce St. Cloud
- Recommending other community resources and services
- Set up for agency meetings, including board meetings and program committees; return room to original state after meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative Support
- Reading Comprehension
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, Career Planners will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 18+
Dress Code: Business casual
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit required submit-able application and resume. The application can be found on the website – https://careersolutionsjobs.org/careers/application/. Resume can be emailed to Kari.Court@csjobs.org.
Position will be posted until 4:00pm on Monday, December 27, 2021 or until filled and this position will start as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Angie Dahle at (320) 308–5334 or via email Angie.Dahle@csjobs.org.
Career Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Career Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. If you need assistance with filling out or obtaining the required application, or if you need the application in an alternative format, please contact Career Solutions at (320) 308–5320.
CareerForce St. Cloud does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Upon request, the information in this document can be made available in alternative formats for people with disabilities by contacting email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider