Career Solutions is currently accepting intern applications! Apply now!
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with general office duties to support employment and training programs
- Assist in preparing client files based on state and federal eligibility
- Accurately collect and record client information into the state and local database
- Assist with administering reading and math assessments
- Cover front desk reception breaks and serve as reception back-up; greet customers in a friendly manner
- Assist with filing, collating, photocopying and data entry
- Assist with mail duties
- Assist with room set up for meetings
- Make reminder phone calls to clients for appointment/ training
- Send closing letters to clients exiting programs
- Assist with client intakes
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with office personnel
- Other office projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high accuracy rate and attention to detail in a fast-paced work setting.
- Knowledge of data privacy requirements and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently but in close coordination with staff
- Career Solutions conducts a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and data entry skills
- High school degree or GED and some college in an office support related program.
- Ability to express and communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, including knowledge of the English language such as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
About Career Solutions
- Career Solutions is an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
- For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
- Career Solutions is located on the north side of SCTCC (on the Metro Bus route). There is convenient and free parking (Lot B). Hours of Operation: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Upon request, the information in this document can be made available in alternative formats for people with disabilities by contacting email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider
Career Solutions, 1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303