APPLY FOR THIS VOLUNTEER POSITION TODAY!
Primary Objective of Position
Provide universal services for job seeker customers in the resource area at the Minnesota WorkForce Center- St. Cloud.
This position will have flexibility in hours, for a minimum of three months.
Assist the resource room customers with various needs including:
• Using basic computer skills
• Logging in
• Offering advice on resume building and cover letters
• Using Minnesotaworks.net and other employment websites to search for and apply for jobs
• Researching local employers that are hiring
• Setting up email accounts
• Completing online job applications
• Scanning or faxing documents
• Promoting job search workshops and other services available at the WorkForce Center
• Recommending other community resources and services
Training for this position will be provided. In addition, Career Planners will be available for
questions and assistance.
• Administrative Support
• Reading Comprehension
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Office Suite
About Career Solutions
• Career Solutions is an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
• For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
• Career Solutions primarily serves Stearns and Benton counties.
• Career Solutions offers an encouraging, supportive, upbeat and energetic work environment!
Dress Code: Business Casual
To APPLY for this position, email your resume to:
Business Development Specialist
1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303