APPLY FOR THIS VOLUNTEER POSITION TODAY!
Primary Objective of Position
Provide case management support to employment and training Career Planners.
This position will have flexibility in hours, for a minimum of three months.
• Provide case management support to Career Planners including completion of paperwork
and other job related tasks
• Mail job seekers and program participants paperwork
• Handle follow-up letters as needed
• Send out forms/information requested by career planner
• Assist with contact to participants as necessary
• Assist with preparation and completion of program paperwork
• Administer and proctor career related assessments
• Provide one-on-one focused universal services to include mock interviews, resumes, and
• If interested, assist in facilitating presentations.
• Knowledge of general office procedures and practices
• Ability to operate basic office equipment and computer
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Communicate effectively and efficiently
• Follow oral and written directions
• Maintain confidentiality
Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Career Planners will be available for questions and assistance.
About Career Solutions
• Career Solutions is an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
• For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
• Career Solutions primarily serves Stearns and Benton counties.
• Career Solutions offers an encouraging, supportive, upbeat and energetic work environment!
Dress Code: Business Casual
To APPLY for this position, email your resume to:
Business Development Specialist
1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303