Team Leaders – CareerONE 2020
Multiple Positions Available
CareerONE is an employment based summer youth camp that takes place on one of the local college campuses. The camp population consists of at-risk youth between the ages of 14 and 17 from Stearns and Benton Counties.
Team Leader Time Requirement June 10 – July 24, 2020:
- M – F, 40 hours/week
- Rate of pay is $21.91/Hour
- 14 teams consisting of 10-12 youth per team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Service/Social Service or related field with minimum of 1 year experience working with youth/young adults paid or volunteer or;
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program, with the ability to work 40 hours per week with minimum of 1 year experience working with youth/young adults paid or volunteer or;
- 6+ years of progressive related experience beyond high school;
- Ability to work independently, respectfully and positively with group of at-risk youth;
- Ability to organize, coordinate, lead and coach a team;
- Ability to make wise decisions in a crisis when necessary;
- Ability to be a positive role model for participants;
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- License to teach at 7 – 12 grade level;
- Training in diversity, conflict resolution, communications, group process/group dynamics and youth development;
- Ability to communicate with limited English language learners;
- Knowledge of computer software programs;
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit an application, resume, and cover letter. Applications can be found on our website www.CareerSolutionsJobs.org. Please send completed application, resume, and cover letter to Ileana Merten via email to Ileana.Merten@csjobs.org or mail/drop off at the CareerForce St. Cloud at 1542 Northway Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56303.
Deadline to apply is 02.28.20 or until filled.
If you have questions, please email Ileana or call 320.308.5712.
Career Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Career Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer. If you need assistance with filling out or obtaining the required application, or if you need the application in an alternative format, please contact Career Solutions at (320) 308-5320.
CareerForce St. Cloud does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, and marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or age.