What is CareerONE?
CareerONE is an employment based summer youth camp that takes place on one of the local college campuses. The camp is for youth between the ages of 14 and 17 from Stearns and Benton Counties, who meet an eligibility criteria.
What does a CareerONE Intern do?
- Under the direction of the team lead, work alongside team leaders to implement components of CareerONE
- Lead various group activities
- Promote healthy choices
- Support youth’s development of employability skills, enhancement of academic skills, and engagement in team building activities
- Assist with post program data collection
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Desire, to work with youth
- Skills in team building
- Ability to collaborate with others in providing learning activities
- Engaging, positive and energetic personality
TO APPLY for the Internship: Send resume to Ileana Merten, Development Director;
Earn a Learning Stipend: $500 total