Are you looking for a rewarding summer position working with youth?
Career Solutions is currently accepting Team Leader applications for the CareerONE Summer Program! Apply now!
What is CareerONE?
CareerONE is an employment based summer youth camp that takes place on one of the local college campuses. The camp population consists of at-risk youth between the ages of 14 and 17 from Stearns and Benton Counties.
Team Leader Time Requirement:
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week
- 10 teams consisting of 10 youth per team
- Assist and lead youth in a variety of classroom and community activities including career exploration, work readiness skills, workplace safety, financial literacy, reflections and journaling and work projects for community based organizations
Wage Offered: $21.91/ Hour
Required Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Human Service/Social Service or related field;
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with youth/young adults paid or volunteer;
- Ability to work independently, respectfully and positively with group of at-risk youth;
- Ability to organize, coordinate, lead and coach a team;
- Ability to make wise decisions in a crisis when necessary
- Ability to be a positive role model for participants;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants must pass a criminal background.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- License to teach at 7 – 12 grade level;
- Training in diversity, conflict resolution, communications, group process/group dynamics and youth development;
- Ability to communicate with limited English language learners;
- Knowledge of computer software programs
HOW TO APPLY : Please send completed application (Click Here) and resume to Ileana Merten, Career Solutions Development Director at Ileana.Merten@csjobs.org, via regular mail at 1542 Northway Drive, St. Cloud, MN 56303 or drop off at the St. Cloud Workforce Center. Please call (320)308-5712 with questions.
About Career Solutions
- Career Solutions is an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
- For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
- Career Solutions primarily serves Stearns and Benton counties.
- Career Solutions offers an encouraging, supportive, upbeat, energetic work environment!
Upon request, the information in this document can be made available in alternative formats for people with disabilities by contacting email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider
Career Solutions, 1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303