Career Solutions is currently accepting intern applications! Apply now!
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Cover front desk reception break and serve as reception back-up; greet customers in a friendly manner
- Update forms with new agency logo and name change
- Create board name tent cards and laminate
- Assist with filing, collating, and data entry
- Assist with room set up for meetings
- Research, compile data and present finding
- Create/update PowerPoint presentations
- Photocopy packets and forms
- Assist Career Planners with client filing
- Create Excel spreadsheets as needed
- Make reminder phone calls to clients for appointment/ training
- Assemble training program binders
- Send closing letters to clients exiting programs
- Other office projects as assigned
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high accuracy rate and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Career Solutions conducts a criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and typing skills
- High school degree or GED
TO APPLY for the Internship:
Send resume to Angie Dahle, Business Development Specialist email@example.com 320.308.5334
About Career Solutions
- Career Solutionsis an employment and training agency that assists our community in building a skilled workforce.
- For over 30 years, through career counseling, job training and business relationships, Career Solutions helps entry-level to experienced workers youth to older adults – train for and gain meaningful employment.
- Career Solutions primarily serves Stearns and Benton counties.
- Career Solutions offers an encouraging, supportive, upbeat and energetic work environment!
Upon request, the information in this document can be made available in alternative formats for people with disabilities by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Employer and Program Provider
Career Solutions, 1542 Northway Drive St. Cloud, MN 56303